Below is a (non-exclusive) compilation of Federal- and New York-based resources related to the rapidly-developing coronavirus/COVID-19 situation. This information is subject to change as the COVID-19 pandemic evolves.
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Employee Paid Leave Rights
- EEOC – Coronavirus and COVID-19
- EEOC / ADA, Rehabilitation Act, COVID-19
- OSHA / Safety and Health Topics
- OSHA / News Release
New York State
- Unemployment Insurance
- New York State Department of Health
- NY Attorney General: Guidance on Coronavirus Resources and Warnings about Consumer Scams
- New York Paid Leave for COVID-19
- Complaints Related to COVID-19 Regulations
- NY Executive Order 202.6: Continuing Temporary Suspension and Modification of Laws Relating to the Disaster Emergency
- NY Executive Order 202.6 – Guidance
New York State – Courts, Litigation, Etc.