The following terms apply to all per diem services performed for attorneys:
1) All requests for such services must be submitted in writing – preferably at least 24 hours in advance of the conference etc. – and confirmed in writing (including confirmation of payment terms) by a representative of Pospis Law, PLLC.
2) All fees are to be paid no later than thirty (30) days of the rendered services.
3) By submitting a request for the performance of per diem services, you certify and affirm that the attorney(s) on whose behalf the services will be performed is/are attorney(s) currently licensed and admitted to practice law in the State of New York and in good standing.
4) Coverage and services are limited to New York County (Manhattan) (for appearances), and New York law (for non-appearance based work, e.g., legal research and drafting).
5) No results are guaranteed.
6) The fee is due upon our attendance at the appearance, regardless of whether it was mis-calendared, adjourned in advance etc.