In addition to our primary practice – representing plaintiffs in Employment Discrimination and Sexual Harassment cases – Pospis Law, PLLC is proud to offer various legal services to our fellow attorneys.
These services include:
- Appearing for Preliminary, Status, Compliance, Pretrial, and Settlement Conferences.
- Conducting and defending depositions / Examinations Before Trial (EBTs).
- Defending clients at statutory (50-H) hearings and Examinations Under Oath (EUOs).
- Appearing on motions for oral argument.
- Legal research (including, upon request, a memorandum summarizing same).
- Drafting pleadings and motion papers.
- Submitting/filing documents in courts and administrative agencies, e.g., motion papers in the Motion Submission Part (Room 130) and charges/complaints of discrimination in the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the NYC Commission on Human Rights. [Separate printing fees apply.]
- Coverage is offered in the following locations/courts only: Manhattan; New York Supreme Court, New York County; New York City Civil Court, New York County.
- Fees are on a matter-by-matter basis.
- The following terms apply.
- In order for coverage to be confirmed, you must receive a written confirmation of our agreement to appear/cover the matter in question.
Please use our Per Diem Coverage Request Form to provide us with information about your specific needs.
We look forward to working with you and to establishing a long-term, professional relationship!