Pospis Law represents and fights for workers who have been subjected to unlawful discrimination, harassment (including sexual harassment), and retaliation in the workplace.
Federal, state, and local (New York City) law prohibit employers from discriminating on the basis of various protected characteristics – such as race, color, sex/gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, etc. – with respect to a wide range of employment-related activities, including hiring and firing, promotions, demotions, transfers, assignments, layoffs, job advertisement and recruitment, use of company facilities, training, and disability leave and severance.
Our Employment Discrimination practice includes providing representation in the following areas:
- Hostile Work Environment Claims
- Race/Color Discrimination
- Gender/Sex Discrimination
- Sexual Harassment
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Religious Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination
- Age Discrimination
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- National Origin Discrimination
- Domestic Violence Victim Status Discrimination
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Violations
- Whistleblower Protection
- Military Status Discrimination
- Marital Status Discrimination
- Alienage Discrimination
- Arrest Record Discrimination
- Prior Conviction Discrimination
- Unemployment Status Discrimination
Contact us today for a free phone consultation if you believe your rights have been violated.
Employment Discrimination Resources